The Eglin Library is open to all members of Team Eglin. Located inside Building 825 near the Main Fitness Center, the library offers a place for not just airmen, but all military and civilian personnel to relax, read, study, and play.
- Fiction and Non-Fiction Best Sellers
- CLEP and DSST Study Guides
- Mango Languages Digital Database
- ACT/SAT/ASVAB/AFOQT Study Guides
- New Movies on Blu-Ray and DVD
- Language Learning Books and Audiobooks
- CSAF Reading Lists
- Kindle Fire/Samsung Galaxy E-Readers
- 13 CAC Enabled Windows Based Desktop Computer Stations with Microsoft Office
- B/W Printer (25 pages per day, no charge), B/W Copier, 2 Scanners, Charging Station
- Study Area/Testing Room
- Meeting Room with Projector and Wi-Fi Available for Reservation. Ideal for 6-8 Participants.
- Makerspace with 3D printers and Vinyl Cutter
- Digital Library Available 24/7
- Online Educational Resources
- Summer Reading Program
- Toddler Time Story Hour
- Summer Book Club
- Reference Assistance
- Office Purchases: Please email for more information
- Children under 16 must be supervised by a parent/guardian
Air Force Library Mission
Provide access to knowledge and information which support the Air Force mission, readiness, education, and quality of life programs.